This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
A groundbreaking synth that is truly out of this world! The Roland Jupiter 80 76-Key Synthesizer Keyboard is a live-performance powerhouse that pays homage to its legendary namesake with road-proven hardware and massive sound. The Jupiter 80 blasts into the future with advanced SuperNATURAL technology, giving Roland’s very best sounds. Jupiter 80’s expressive, organic approach to synthesis makes a new world of sound design possible with multilayered SuperNATURAL textures under the control of a full-color touchscreen and creative hands-on controllers. Experience the metamorphosis of a legend with the Roland Jupiter 80 synthesizer!
Roland Jupiter 80 76-Key Synthesizer Keyboard Features
- Powerful integrated SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed by Roland for legendary vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic sounds and more
- Single Tone is equivalent to the performance of powerful single synthesizer—stack four of these to create a mind-blowing Live Set
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for complex, emotive sonic movement during performance
- Fast, friendly operation with intuitive front panel and color touchscreen optimized for live performance
- 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
- USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
- Easy integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface
Version 2.0 Features
- Three types of low-pass filters; combined with the previous type, a total of four filters are now available
- New MFX structures; in addition to the previous parallel connection, a total of five structures (including serial connection) are available
- A Registration Play screen for easier access to sounds during live performance
- Better integration with SONAR software; a dedicated plug-in for your computer lets you easily map the JUPITER-80 to control SONAR’s faders and soft synths