Combining ten inputs, ten outputs, and eight microphone VS Preamps with transparent 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, the Roland Octa Capture sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces. High-level audio production comes easy with this fusion of premium components, Roland-quality engineering, and proprietary preamp and streaming technology. Octa Capture is not only the perfect interface for multi-channel computer-based production, but also a great solution for expanding the I/O capability of the V-Studio 700 and V-Studio 100. Brimming with quality and performance seldom seen in its price range, Octa Capture is the next-generation audio interface.
Roland Octa Capture USB Audio Interface Features
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
- Auto-Sens function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rackmount ears included
- Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
Eight Premium Mic Preamps
Octa Capture boasts eight premium-grade digitally controlled mic preamps (VS PREAMPS), built with the same high-grade components as the preamps in the V-Studio 700 and M-400 V-Mixer. Eight XLR inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power, low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression for each channel.