This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Hand-held field recorders have been hot commodities for musicians, recording engineers, and sound designers for years. The Roland R26 Portable Digital Recorder is an innovative recorder that is portable yet loaded with first-class, professional features, the likes of which the industry has not seen before. There are two types of stereo mics built into the R26, plus a pair of XLR/TRS combo inputs for external mics, and an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic.
Choose simultaneous combinations of the built-in mics (directional and omnidirectional), as well as the external inputs. Capture live performances with simultaneous line and ambient signal paths, record important speeches, lectures, and presentations, or take the Roland R26 into the inner city or deep forest for pristine field capture. The sky's the limit with this powerful, portable, and incredibly flexible recorder.
Roland R26 Portable Digital Recorder Features
- Two types of built-in stereo microphones (omnidirectional and directional) that can be used in various combinations
- Two XLR/TRS combo inputs with 48 V phantom power, plus an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic
- Supports up to six channels (three stereo channels) of simultaneous recording
- Large LCD touchscreen display for intuitive navigation
- Large input-level knobs for fine adjustment
- Built-in Hi-Speed USB interface for use as an audio interface or external storage
- Loop-Back function; combine this with the built-in or external mics for the optimum live video streaming setup (only with Audio Interface function)
- Bundled with SONAR LE software (PC)