The Roland UA55 Quad Capture USB Audio Interface gives pro performance in a package designed for portable production. A pair of premium VS Preamps onboard, superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, ultra-low latency performance, and convenient USB bus power make the Quad Capture the new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces. Its compact, durable design and pristine sound makes the Quad Capture a perfect foundation for portable, multichannel computer-based productions on the go. With quality and performance that far exceeds its size and price, Roland Quad Capture stands at the head of its class.
Roland UA55 Quad Capture USB Audio Interface Features
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium VS mic preamps, two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminum body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk Sonar X1 LE for recording right out of the box
Roland Quad Capture boasts two premium-grade, digitally controlled VS mic preamps made from the same high-grade components as the preamps found in Roland’s V-Studio 700 and M-400 digital mixer. Two XLR/TRS combo inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power, low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression for each channel. The VS preamps can be controlled easily and intuitively with the included graphical Control Panel software (Mac/PC).