The Roland VT12 Vocal Trainer will go with you in your pocket and on the road so you can warm up and exercise your voice any time! The VT12 trainer has built-in exercises and warm-ups to improve your vocal skills while providing real-time analysis of your pitch while you sing so you can visualize your progress. The illuminated pitch meter displays your pitch, and can even detect two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation.
The VT12 vocal trainer also has onboard vocal guides and backing tracks based on the bundled book from Berklee Press (the publishing division of Berklee College of Music), plus 50 etudes from the world-standard Concone classical vocal lessons. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced vocalist, the Roland VT12 is the perfect accessory!
Roland VT12 Vocal Trainer Features
- Visually check your pitch in half-step increments with the illuminated pitch meter
- Detects two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation
- Onboard audio exercises with guide vocals and backing tracks, plus a companion book from Berklee Press; for warm-ups and basic-level exercises, the pitch meter displays your pitch against the internal guide vocal for comparison
- World-standard Concone Op. 9 Fifty Lessons classical voice exercises with piano accompaniment and melody guide tracks; the VT-12 displays the pitch of the guide melody and your pitch simultaneously
- Review function for instant playback to hear your performance
- REC IN jack (stereo mini) for recording songs and other lesson content
- Attachable template for teaching and practicing in the Solfege format with moveable ‘Do’
- Metronome with tap tempo
- Built-in tilt stand for desktop use
- Runs on two AA-size batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable)