The Schecter Hellraiser USA 100 Guitar Amplifier Head is an incredibly versatile, powerful and dynamic tube amp designed for players who demand the ultimate in tone and functionality! Driven by four EL34 power tubes and four 12AX7 preamp tubes, this amp pumps out 100 watts of harmonically rich tone. Schecter loads the Hellraiser USA 100 with a global Focus control to adjust the amp's input frequency response to custom tailor the low frequency response for different styles of guitars.
Schecter Hellraiser USA 100 Guitar Amp Head Features
- 100 watts scalable to 50 watts via switch on back
- 4xEL34 power tubes and 4x12AX7 preamp tubes
- Clean and Lead Channels with individual 3-band EQ, volume and gain controls
- Clean channels features UK/USA Voicing switch for a wide range of tones
- XLR direct out with 4x12 cab emulation
- Footswitchable effects loop and boost
- Adjustable Noise Gate is functional on Lead channel
- Normal and Active inputs for use with any guitar
Normal and Active input Configuration
Unlike many amps that simply reduce the input signal to compensate for an active pickup, this input activates circuit changes in the amp that compensate for active pickups' typical lack of low-end extension and high frequency sparkle rolloff.