The Left Handed Schecter S1 Custom Electric Guitar is one of Schecter player's favorite models. A truly unique design that will make you stand out in the crowd, the Schecter S1 Custom Lefty features a set mahogany 3 piece neck with ultra access to privide a very comfortable playscape for players who like it smooth or thrashy. From top to bottom, the Schecter S1 Custom Lefty is an incredible model of how guitars should look and sound.
Schecter S1 Custom Lefty Features
- Set Neck Construction with Ultra Access
- Mahogany Body with Flamed Maple top
- 3 Piece Mahogany Neck with Ebony Fingerboard
- Schecter Locking Tuners with Pearl Buttons
- Seymour Duncan Custom SH-11 and '59 SH-1N Humbuckers
Tuners: Schecter locking with Pearl Buttons
Schecter Locking Tuners w/Pearl Button feature a locking screw pin to lock the string into place for greater tuning stability. Details include a 19:1 gear ratio allowing for precise fine tuning adjustments, removable Pearloid Buttons, threaded peghead bushing, and a 10mm diameter peg hole.