The Preference of the Professional, Sennheiser In Ear Wireless Monitoring for Two!
Now you and another bandmate can come together and get the wireless monitor system that is most trusted by the pros. Sennheiser EW300 Wireless In Ear Monitoring systems allow you to hear your performance better than other wireless systems by using an adaptive-diversity receiver pack that uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna.
This package offers a transmitter paired with two receivers and earbuds so yourself and another player can share a monitor mix freeing up cable runs and lowering the overall stage volume.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receivers)
- 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver feature battery indication in 4 steps
- Mute function for transmitter
- Integrated 5-band graphic Equalizing transmitter
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems