For the ultimate in bass distortion and synth-like fuzz tones, it doesn’t get any better than the Source Audio Soundblox 2 Multiwave Bass Distortion Effects Pedal! With 23 traditional and non-traditional synth-like effects plus a Clean Boost mode, two user presets, 3-band tone control, separate Clean and Distortion Mix knobs, a 3-level noise gate, and a Multi-function input compatible with Hot Hand, the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, or MIDI, the Multiwave Bass Distortion is remarkably versatile.
Use the Hot Hand Motion Sensor Ring or the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal for on-the-fly control over any of the six adjustable parameters or to seamlessly morph from one user preset to the other. Plug in a MIDI controller to the Soundblox 2 Multiwave Bass Distortion for external access to presets and parameters.
Source Audio Soundblox 2 Multiwave Bass Distortion Pedal Features
- 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an additional CLEAN BOOST mode
- Multiband Processing splits signal into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity
- Compact, cast aluminum housing
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches
- Universal Bypass - selectable buffered or true bypass
- 3-band tone control - select between treble, mid, and bass for precision tone sculpting
- Easily activated 3-level noise gate
- Use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters
- Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters
- Proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5 x 4.5 x 2.25 inches