Steinberg WaveLab 7 Audio Editing and Mastering Software is one of the most powerful and versatile audio editing and processing applications on the market, combining the facilities of many other products within one, intuitive, flexible application.
WaveLab belongs to the very first mastering applications available, its history stretching all the way back to 1995. Over the years WaveLab has seen several milestones in software mastering but, at the same time, has always retained its focus on its sole purpose: to provide the best workflow and tools for mastering, editing and restoration.
From professional mastering engineers working on high quality CD and DVD productions to music aficionados who are looking to restore favorite records or even create podcasts on the fly, WaveLab 7 provides a plethora of tools which will most certainly meet all requirements and surpass expectations while seamlessly integrating into existing studio setups.
Steinberg WaveLab 7 Audio Editing and Mastering Software Features
- Industry-acclaimed tools for mastering, audio editing and restoration
- Powerful audio analyzing and metering tools
- Runs under Windows as well as Snow Leopard, bringing at length all advantages of its advanced tools to the Mac user
- Flexible and intuitive session and window management concept
- High end restoration suite from plug-in specialists Sonnox
- First-rate collection of VST3 plug-ins, including StudioEQ and Post Filter
- Extensive batch processing functions
- Audio Montage for simultaneous editing across several tracks
- Professional burning engine with DDP format support
- DIRAC 2.2 time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms