This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Update your Telecaster guitar with the T-Style Stetsbar tremol system which is made to fit. A professional tremolo that stays in tune and does not require any additional holes or routes. Finished in chrome, to match the pickups and control plate, our unit mounts directly onto the existing screw holes of the ashtray bridge. Add the supplied shim to the neck pocket and you are ready to go.
Professional-Level Performance Without Compromising Your Guitar
- Tuning and intonation stay correct - even after dive-bombing.
- The friction-free action gives you the sensitivity for delicate and accurate control of the trem’s effects. Its smoothness comes from the trem and bridge gliding horizontally back and forth on rollers, giving you shimmering vibrato with the lightest of touches.
- The bend range is big: up to one octave down and a third up.
- The cost of installation is either zero or minimal. It’s so straightforward to fit that you can do it yourself in about 40 to 50 minutes. Around 70% of Stetsbar owners fit their own. If you prefer to have a Guitar Tech do it, the cost is small because it’s so quick to fit. $50 for 20 to 30 minutes of their time is all it can take.
- There are no complicated mechanisms with lots that can go wrong and requiring lots of maintenance. The uncomplicated Stetsbar is deliberately designed with few moving parts, all precision-made. The result is a very simple mechanism giving years of reliable, maintenance-free performance.
- There is no friction to break your strings, wear out the bridge or require you to use roller saddles that dull the tone. By the trem and bridge gliding back and forth together friction and string fatigue are eliminated, avoiding any need for roller saddles. Your strings last as long as normal and your tone stays bright.
- Your guitar’s sustain and clarity of tone won’t be reduced due to any lessening of the strings’ break-angle from the top of the saddles. With Stetsbar, the break-angles remain exactly the same as those of the top guitar brands. If anything, your sustain will increase due to the extra mass of the Stetsbar on your guitar.
- A Stetsbar can be so easy to install and remove that putting a tremolo system on your guitar is no longer a major, irrevocable, one-off decision. You gain the freedom to use a tremolo as the mood takes you or as your musical needs require. You can switch the Stetsbar easily between different guitars you own