The TC Electronic BG250 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier is a lightweight, 1x15 inch bass combo that is the first amp in history with the power to choose and replace on-board effects time and time again. The BG250 offers 250 watts of raw power, delivered through TC Electronic’s cutting-edge, lightweight Class D amp technology that helps bring the weight down to a portable 35 lbs., making it one of the lightest yet loudest combo amps in its class!
TC Electronic BG250 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- TonePrint gives the power to choose effects and artist using your smart phone and sending it through your bass pickups to the amp
- 250 watts of pure bass power
- Built-in Bass Tuner
- TubeDrive – Tube Pre- and Power Amp emulation
- World-famous TC Bass Chorus pre-loaded
- Bass contoured Tone Controls
- Rehearsal input – playback in speaker or headphones
- Balanced out – seamless recording or PA output
- High power Headphone output – for silent rehearsal
- Footswitch control of TubeTone, Tuner and TonePrint (optional)
- 15 inch custom TC driver, custom TC Tweeter
TonePrint in an amp is a first for TC Electronic's BG250 bass combo. In short, you can load six different types of effects - chorus, flanger, vibrato, drive, compression and octave - or you can even load artist created Bass TonePrints that are made by some of the best bass players on the face of the planet! Just pick and choose.