This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
With the TC Electronic Blacksmith Bass Head on-stage, power is not an issue. Large clubs, major venues or full scale stadiums, Blacksmith covers it all. A massive 1600 watts delivers a huge bass tone that will follow your slightest move while playing those hard-rocking bass lines and hammering riffs.
Taking bass to a higher level
Blacksmith offers more than excessive power, with renowned Bass amp 2.0 features such as integrated chromatic bass tuner, refined tone-shaping tools including 4 bands of EQ, SpectraComp per string compression, TubeTone complete Tube pre- and power amp recreation and TweeterTone intelligent HF control as well as the unique 3 user-defined memories, Blacksmith takes bass amplification to a new level in more than one respect.
TC Electronic Blacksmith Bass Head Features
- Power - 1600 watts (4500 watts peak)
- Presets - 3 user-defined presets
- SpectraComp - Multi-band compression - the musical way to compress
- TubeTone - Emulation of both the tube preamp and tube power amp sections
- On-board chromatic tuner - Always active for instant pitch monitoring at any time
- 4-band EQ - Semi-parametric Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid and Treble
- TweeterTone - Front panel tweeter level control for crisp and modern bass tones
- Transformer balanced Studio grade Line driver output