This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 thickens your live vocals with realistic doubling emulations, octaves, and detune effects in an easy-to-use pedal. Studio quality mic preamp for clean and clear vocals.
TC Helicon VoiceTone D1 Doubling Pedal Features
- Brings studio quality doubling, octave, and detuning to live performance
- Connects between your mic and mixer for a quick and simple set up
- High quality signal path for clean and clear vocals
- Tough enclosure withstands road abuse
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- USB connection for tips, tricks, and updates
- Power supply included
The doubling effect in VoiceTone D1 incorporates TC-Helicon's research into differentiating pitch-shifted voices from your lead voice to produce convincing group unison vocal effects. Single and multi-voice natural doubling styles are available including octave shifted variants, classic fixed detune effects and even a group shout for extra fun.