This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Taylor 2012 214CE Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar features Taylor’s most popular and versatile body shape, the mid-size Grand Auditorium shape. While the bigger Dreadnought was traditionally considered a flatpicker’s guitar and the smaller Grand Concert catered to fingerstylists, the GA shape of the 214CE was designed to deliver on both fronts.
Taylor 2012 214CE Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Grand Auditorium body shape which works well for strumming and fingerstyle
- Solid Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood or Maple back and sides for a very balanced tone
- ES-T electronics for fantastic tone when plugged in
- Phase switch located in the soundhole for feedback control
- Custom voiced EQ and dynamic response
With a solid Sitka Spruce top, the Taylor 214CE provides a balanced tone with a clear response and a nice top end. Choose between Rosewood back and sides for a deep bass response or Maple back and sides for more emphasis on the highs. An ES-T electronic system makes the 214CE sound just as good when plugged in!Taylor 214CE Grand Auditorium Cutaway Acoustic Electric with Bag