The Taylor K66ce Koa 12 String Grand Symphony Cutaway ES Acoustic Electric Guitar stands alone when comparing both sound and comfort of play. The finest sets of Hawaiian Koa have the best possible combinations of sounds over time since Koa starts out with a top end Maple type sound and opens up into a midrange like mahagony. When beauty is desired and required while maintaining smooth and comfortable play, the contoured ebony armrest is the perfect solution. An elaborate Island vine fretboard inlay accents the guitar and gives it a one-of-a-kind look. This Taylor Hawaiian Koa Grand Symphony Cutaway body style has a Venetian cutaway.
Taylor Taylor K66ce Koa 12 String Grand Symphony Cutaway ES Acoustic Electric Guitar Features:
- Grand Symphony body shape which works well for strumming
- Taylor 12 string guitars have almost all thicker parts in the tops to support the increased tension of more strings
- ES electronics for fantastic natural acoustic tone, even when plugged in
- Hawaiian Koa - Tropical wood with a big bold voice that starts bright and tight and opens into a midrange mahagony sound
- Koa has existing brightness that has to be factored in
- Koa works well with fingerstylists who use the pads of their fingers with a meaty touch
Taylor ES: Expression System
Natural Sound Made Simple: People love the clear, full acoustic tone of their Taylors. That’s why Taylor spent several years developing their own onboard acoustic pickup and preamp. Taylor’s ground-breaking Expression System was designed to naturally amplify the warm acoustic sound of your guitar.