The legendary Universal Audio 1176 is now stereo!
The 1176 was the compressor that shaped the sound of rock guitar and drums in the '70s and continues to do so to this day. Go to any world-class studio—if you don't see an 1176 or two in the rack, it's because they haven't finished building the studio. And now, thanks to the 2-1176, you can have two of this studio-proven workhorse in one unit. Now you can have the big New York studio drum sound that only comes from strapping an 1176 across your stereo buss.
Universal Audio 2-1176 Features:
- Sound and Features of the Original 1176LN
- Classic Custom 1176LN Output Transformers
- Stereo or Dual Mono Operation
- Totally Independent Compression and Gain Controls in Dual Mono Mod
- Matched FETs and Output Transformers
- Rack Space Convenience of Two 1176s in a 2U Rack Design
The 2-1176 builds from the circuit design of UA's hugely successful 6176 Channel Strip and combines two 1176 channels from that unit-- an uncompromising design, with all the same components- stereo matched to boot!Universal Audio 2 1176 Twin Vintage Limiting Amplifier