This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The UAD 2 Quad DSP Accelerator Card is Universal Audio's most powerful and flexible processing hardware, giving producers and engineers full, professional access to award winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC.
This PCIe card features four Analog Devices SHARC chips to power the largest collection of the world's finest analog emulation plug-ins — including classics from Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more.
Analog Classics is a software bundle UAD is including in ALL of their UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards. It is a collection of several of their best-selling and most-popular plug-ins to date — titles that truly capture UA’s Heritage, exemplify the quality of analog hardware emulations, and bring classic analog sound to the digital domain.
The Analog Classics Software Bundle Features:
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler — This plug-in is the world's most accurate emulation of our revered, electro-optical, analog compressor.
- 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier — This plug-in is the world’s most accurate emulation of UA's legendary, FET-based, hardware classic.
- 1176SE Limiting Amplifier — A DSP-optimized version of the 1176LN, yielding higher instance counts and its own unique characteristics.
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ — Another spot-on emulation of classic analog gear. Pultec EQs have been studio staples for decades and this plug-in proves equally indispensible.
- RealVerb Pro Room Modeler — The RealVerb Pro has often been hailed repeatedly as the most flexible and natural sounding reverb plug-in in the industry.