As you can imagine, Brent has a pretty exacting ear when it comes to his tone, and the Wampler Brent Mason Hot Wired Overdrive Distortion Effects Pedal delivers. Wampler had previously modified some pedals for Brent but he still was not quite getting the tone he wanted. The only way was to make one. After many attempts, Brent plugged in the latest prototype, played for a few minutes, looked up at Brian and said 'oh yeah, this is it'. The Hot Wired pedal was born.
Two pedals in one (overdrive and distortion), the Hot Wired is one of the most versatile pedals available. One channel has all your overdrive needs, from a gentle break up to all out crunch, the other gives you loads of fat, creamy distortion that is tonally perfect from top to bottom. If need be you can stack them both together for a huge, huge sound.
Wampler Brent Mason Hot Wired Overdrive Pedal Features
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- Built to Brent's specs exactly
- 2 separate pedals in one box - volume/tone/gain
- Bass boost switch on each channel
- 3.5 x 4.5 in.
- Super durable powder coat finish
- TONS of volume potential if you need it
- Not a clone of any previous circuit unlike so many others!
- Brent's personal pedal is the exact same as the ones built for everyone
- Both channels can be used at the same time for ultimate 'stacking' tones