The Wampler Triple Wreck High Gain Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal was made when Wampler decided that they would take no prisoners and produce a pedal with so much gain it would wipe the floor of anything else.
The Triple Wreck pedal is probably one of the tightest, thickest highest gain distortions you have ever heard. Many people have told us that it sounds more like a 5150 amp to them, that may very well be - Brian Wampler designed the Triple Wreck to be a butt kicking distortion pedal, heavier than everything else, meaner than everything else, and it is.
Wampler Triple Wreck Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- 3.75 x 5.75 x 2.75 inches
- 3 band EQ giving you complete tonal control
- Boost Switch to give you extra gain / or Fuzz
- Vintage / Modern switch giving you extra voicing options
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)