eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method is the next step in an award-winning line of educational guitar method software
Learn to play lead guitar and more! Everything you need to take your playing beyond basic chords and melodies. New techniques are demonstrated in over 175 lessons with full-motion video, variable-speed MIDI, recorded audio and an animated fretboard.
You'll learn to play solos like the ones Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix made famous, using newly acquired lead guitar skills. You'll also find rhythm and fingerstyle chapters, plus lessons on the basics of improvisation. The new scale directory provides fingerings, recordings and variable-speed MIDI for over 200 scales. Additional accessories include an automatic tuner, digital metronome, recorder and 1000-chord dictionary with audio playback.
"The ultimate way to learn how to play guitar!"
- Peter Frampton
Intermediate Guitar Method features over 50 songs including:
- "All Along the Watchtower" - made famous by Bob Dylan
- "All Along the Watchtower" - rock version made famous by Jimi Hendrix
- "Spoonful" - made famous by Eric Clapton, Willie Dixon, and The Rolling Stones
- "Jet Airliner" - The Steve Miller Band
- "Drive On" - Johnny Cash
- "Time in a Bottle" - Jim Croce
- "Für Elise" - Ludwig van Beethoven
- "Malagueña" - Ernesto Lecuona
- "Touch of Grey" - The Grateful Dead
- "I'm Your Captain/Closer to Home" - Grand Funk Railroad
- "Too Much to Lose" - made famous by Jeff Beck
- "Sloop John B" - made famous by the Beach Boys.