eMedia My Piano Keyboard Software; Teach piano fundamentals to beginners on your home computer!
Children who learn an instrument at a young age are proven to do better in their schooling, making friends, creativity, self-discipline and have an over-all higher self-esteem. Combining eMedia's My Piano software with a touch-sensitive, high-quality 49-key MIDI keyboard you can connect straight to your computer to play and learn. Features pitch bend and modulation controllers, this specially-designed MIDI keyboard boast several excellent features you see on larger keyboards including; MIDI out port, USB port and a sustain pedal input jack. Connect the keyboard with includede USB cable directly to your computer's USB port and get ready to tickle those ivories. Using a compact 49 key keyboard provides an excellent fit in most situations as it is small enough to fit on the average computer desk. The USB cable supplies power to the keyboard from your computer and the audio plays through your computer's speakers your computer through its USB connection, which means there is no need to use power adapter or a bulky keyboard amplifier.
eMedia My Piano Features
- My Piano Software to learn important piano techniques
- 49 Key Touch Sensitive Keyboard to interface with the software
- Basic Keyboard fundamentals (Learning your notes, counting rhythm... etc)
- More Advanced Lessons (Playing chords, reading music, playing songs... etc)
- Animated keyboard shows kids where to put their fingers as audio plays
- Easily adjustable Tempo to learn at your own pace
- Transpose Function to change the key of a song
- Metronome and Digital record are included in the Software
- Designed for Ages 6 years and older!
Now it's easy for kids ages 6 and up to learn how to play piano! An animated character named Pam the Piano guides kids through over 100 lessons by former Juilliard School of Music instructor Irma Irene Justicia, M.A. Games make learning fun, and kids will learn songs that they can share with their friends! Kids also have access to live-action video demonstrations of techniques from Irma Justicia. Songs and exercises are enhanced by live recorded audio, variable-speed MIDI keyboard tracks and colorful MIDI accompaniments. Interactive game screens help reinforce new concepts and develop your child's ear. When used with an electronic MIDI keyboard, your child will get specific feedback on playing mistakes, including wrong notes and rhythms. My Piano is the perfect way to introduce children to playing piano!eMedia My Piano Educational Software