What is your overall opinion of this product?
I am a tube amp junkie. I love tubes. I love swapping out tubes. I like changing values of caps and resistors and modifying the tone stack of tube amps. I love swapping speakers. But honestly, I would much rather be playing my guitar. This amp really does have soul. Between the limiter, the tone controls, the mode switch, and the overdrive channel, I can pretty much get any sound I want out of this amplifier. This amplifier loves pedals. Here's some things to consider when considering purchasing this amplifier:
1) Yes, the 8" speaker is as full range as you are ever going to need (with a band, gigging, or playing at home)
2) Never having to worry about tubes or parts degrading is serious peace of mind
3) Two signal paths makes a huge difference in your overall sound
4) Can pretty much compete with and surpass anything Fender makes
5) With the right overdrive or distortion pedal, you can achieve any sound that is in your head