Representing years of careful research and technological advances by Line 6, the POD HD series far exceeds all other modelers to date, making it the ultimate on-stage or studio tone machine. The POD HD series features the latest and very best of Line 6’s amp modeling, providing all the picking dynamics, rich harmonics and complex overtones you’d expect from a cranked tube amp. With over 100 M-class effects and new parameter controls, you’ll have even more ways to find your tone and sculpt it to perfection.
Line 6 POD HD Modelers
Revolutionary HD Modeling
Colorful clean tones that sparkle and sing with dizzying levels of detail. Dial back your guitar volume to get sweet-spot breakup from warm, earthy crunch tones. Line 6 HD amp models feel, behave and sound like no others. They contain up to 10 times more amplifier DNA than our previous modeling for a playing experience that can only be described as HD.
All POD HD multi-effect pedals include 16 HD amp models based on
- Bogner Uberschall
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z Route 66
- ENGL Fireball 100
- Fender Bassman
- Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb
- Fender Twin Reverb
- Gibson EH-185
- Hiwatt Custom 100 (DR103)
- Marshall JCM-800 (2204)
- Marshall JTM-45 MkII
- Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier
- Park 75
- Supro S6616
- Vox AC-15
- Vox AC-30 (Top Boost)
Analog, digital, balanced, unbalanced, 1/4", XLR, and more. POD® HD multi-effect pedals are perfect on stage, in the studio, and anywhere in between.
Sometimes a hint of reverb just isn't enough. You can emulate classic effect setups or create the lushest soundscapes by layering up as many effects as you can. POD HD500 offers an insane sonic amount of possibilities with up to 8 simultaneous FX and flexible routing. POD HD300 and POD HD400 provide up to 4 simultaneous FX, which covers more than enough sonic territory.
Create great sounding loops quickly. Advanced users, dig into the extended looping times and dedicated footswitches. Novice enthusiasts, you’ll be making music in no time thanks to the clearly marked controls and clean design.
POD HD at a glance:
- HD amp models that feel, behave, and interact with more realism
- 16 HD amp models based on sought-after guitar tones including:
- California clean, Classic crunch, Vibey boutique warmth, Modern high-gain
- 100-Plus effects with the use of up to 4 simultaneously
- Delays, Modulations, Distortions, Compressors, EQs, Filters and Reverbs
- Tap Temp Control over most effects
- Built in looper with dedicated footswitches on POD HD floor models
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4 inch and XLR outputs (mono/stereo)
- MIDI via USB; L6 LINK jack
- Integrates easily with Line 6's DT50 tube amps
- MP3/CD input
- Free editor/librarian software
- Tough metal chassis, footswitches and expression pedal on floor models