How do you make the best multi-effect pedal in the world sound even better?
- Add a DT50 amplifier!
The POD HD pedals connect seamlessly to the all-tube DT50 amplifiers with a simple XLR connection, allowing for control of the amp’s preamp and power amp sections right at your feet! This amazing functionality makes this combination much greater than the sum of its parts.
Line 6 POD HD Modelers
Line 6 DT50H Guitar
5 EASY Payments!
• Line 6 HD amp modeling technology seamlessly integrates with Reinhold Bogner’s uniquely (and extremely) versatile tube sections
• DT50H goes further than any other amplifier to produce great amp tones by offering both modeling technology.
Line 6 DT50 1x12 Guitar
5 EASY Payments!
• DT50 goes further than any other amplifier to produce great amp tones by offering both modeling technology and reconfigurable analog circuitry to deliver
something bigger than the sum of its parts
• Reconfigurable analog circuitry includes negative feedback loop, operating class (Class A, Class AB).
Line 6 DT50 2x12 Guitar
5 EASY Payments!
• Reconfigurable analog circuitry includes negative feedback loop, operating class (Class A, Class AB)
• Power tube mode (Pentode/Triode) to change 50/25 watts
• Low-power mode
• 2-channels with individual reverb.
Powerhouse partner for POD HD
Amp up your POD® HD with a DT50™ 112, 212 or half-stack – the only amplifiers designed to perfectly integrate with POD® HD multi-effect pedals. Connecting them via exclusive L6 LINK™ technology lets you control the amp’s flexible Reinhold Bogner-designed preamp and power amp sections. With the press of a POD HD footswitch you can the operating class, power tube mode, and more! DT50 automatically re-configures its analog hardware components and HD amp modeling technology to optimize for your POD HD tone.
L6 LINK is an XLR connection that lets you control the amp’s flexible Reinhold Bogner-designed preamp and power amp sections with the press of a POD HD footswitch – change the operating class, power tube mode, and more! DT50 automatically re-configures its analog hardware components and HD amp modeling technology to optimize for your POD HD tone.
With this dynamic combination every detail, nuance and dynamic response is delivered with incredible power and accuracy. Together, DT50 and POD HD make for a complete system unlike anything you’ve played before. The POD HD500 features a special VDI input for use with a Line 6 Variax guitar, this allows dual channel processing and guitar model selection integration with POD presets! Check out the Line 6 Variax guitars
The world’s greatest amps in one
All great amplifiers are based on four celebrated amp voicings – classic American clean, chimey and crunchy English tones, and modern high-gain distortion – and DT50 has them all. Its four-way Voicing switch on the front panel is your speed-dial to each one. The classic two-channel design lets you switch between any combination of voicing, operating class and power tube mode, Plus, its specially designed Bogner tube power section reconfigures on the fly to match the four HD preamp models in the DT50 – or the 22 in your POD HD.
Its features include:
- Four celebrated amp voicings selectable via a four-way Voicing switch
- Flexible Reinhold Bogner design with (2) 12AX7 preamp and a 50W/25W, (2) EL34 power amp
- Easily reconfigurable operating class (Class A/Class AB) and power tube mode (Pentode/Triode)
- Perfect integration with POD HD multi-effect pedals via L6 LINK
Combining POD HD with DT50 is like having a boutique amp factory that lets you build classic amps and even creative new ones. Together, they offer a powerful and flexible tonal package that no recording or performing guitarist should be without!