Don't let factory wiring choke out your tone. Our premium components, industry leading wiring, and top-tier craftsmanship will allow the true tone from your pickups to shine through. Unlike modern wiring schemes, it features a reduced treble cut, when rolling back the volume control. The highs sound clearer, especially with the volume pot rolled back. This harness effectively gives you a treble bleed kit function on each volume pot, without adding the extra caps and resistors. This is a must-have upgrade for your Les Paul.
Please note: This kit is designed for Gibson Les Paul guitars that use long shaft pots. The bushing is 3/4" long. Please measure to make certain this is the right length for your guitar. Our pots require a 3/8" hole (industry standard pot size).
- 4 - 920D Custom 500K Long Shaft Potentiometers (2 volume, 2 tone)
- 2 - Orange Drop .022 tone capacitors
- 1 - Switchcraft 3-Way Toggle Switch
- 1 - Pure Tone Output Jack
- Iconic 920D Custom Vintage Pushback Wire