The DMX Operator 384 is a 19-inch rack mount DMX hardware controller for lighting effects that are compatible with DMX protocol. It also doubles as a Midi trigger devise. It will control up to 12 fixtures what 32 DMX channels each (384 total channels). There are 30 programmable scene banks with 240 total programmable scenes.
The DMX Operator 384 features an assignable joystick for better programming control, 8 control faders with 4 channel banks, a fog machine trigger (compatible with specific ADJ Foggers), and a RS-232 input to add a keyboard.
ADJ DMX Operator 384 Lighting Controller Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 2 controllers in 1 (DMX and Midi controller)
- 12 programmable chases
- 8 control faders x 4 channel banks
- Assignable Joystick
- Speed and Fade faders
- Built-in microphone or Line level RCA audio input for music trigger
- MIDI input for scene, chase or blackout trigger
- Tap Sync button for chase speed over-ride
- Fog Machine input and trigger button (For use with ADJ VF1300 only)
- RS-232 input
- Blackout button
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.