A waterproof case, the Element PC6 securely transports and stores up to six ADJ Element Par lighting fixtures. Made of ultra high-strength polypropylene, the Element PC6 has wheels and a pull-up handle.
The Element PC6 is a waterproof case made of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
Securely transport and store up to six ADJ Element Par lighting fixtures. The case features six slots to hold Element Pars, wheels and a retractable pull handle.
ADJ Element PC6 Case for Element Par Lights Features
- Securely holds six Element Pars
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Exterior Dimensions: 22.92” x 18.75” x 12” / 565x476x305mm
- Interior Dimensions: 20.5” x 15.5” x 10” / 520x394x254mm
- Weight (empty): 14.5 lbs. / 6.5kg.
ADJ Element Pars not included.
American DJ Lighting and American DJ Branded Products = 1-year Limited Warranty, Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding Laser Products, StarTec Series and lamps; American DJ Laser Products = 90-Day Limited Warranty; American DJ L.E.D. Products = 2-year Limited Warranty excluding motors which have a 1-year; ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year Limited Warranty