A waterproof case, the Element PC6 securely transports and stores up to six ADJ Element Par lighting fixtures. Made of ultra high-strength polypropylene, the Element PC6 has wheels and a pull-up handle.
The Element PC6 is a waterproof case made of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
Securely transport and store up to six ADJ Element Par lighting fixtures. The case features six slots to hold Element Pars, wheels and a retractable pull handle.
ADJ Element PC6 Case for Element Par Lights Features
- Securely holds six Element Pars
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Exterior Dimensions: 22.92” x 18.75” x 12” / 565x476x305mm
- Interior Dimensions: 20.5” x 15.5” x 10” / 520x394x254mm
- Weight (empty): 14.5 lbs. / 6.5kg.
ADJ Element Pars not included.
American DJ Lighting and American DJ Branded Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding Laser Products, StarTec Series and lamps)
American DJ Laser Products = 90-Day Limited Warranty
American DJ L.E.D. Products = 2-year Limited Warranty (excluding motors which have a 1-year