ADJ continues to push the boundaries of LED technology with the Inno Beam LED, a compact intelligent Moving Head with a bright 80W LED source. It produces a tight 6-degree beam projecting 8 colors plus white. It features a laser cut GOBO Wheel with 4 GOBOs and 4 Beam Reducers to change the size of your beam (for exciting effects and for pinspotting), an 8-facet prism and a Frost filter to create a wash effect.
American DJ Inno Beam LED Stage Light Features
- High output Moving Head beam effect with a bright white 80W LED source
- 8 Colors + white
- Laser cut Gobo Wheel with 4 GOBOs and 4 Beam Reducers
- Separate color & GOBO wheels
- 4 Built-in shows
- 8-facet Prism
- Frost Filter
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- 540° pan / 210° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 3 Inno Beam LED’s @ 120V and 6 Inno Beam LED’s @ 230V )
The Inno Beam LED is lightweight and small in size making it extremely mobile for easy set-up and transport. It may be controlled via DMX, Sound Activation (with it’s own 4 built-in shows) or from the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller. It has a Pan/Tilt Inversion mode that makes the heads produce contrasting movements. There are 2 DMX channel modes (12 or 14 channels).
The Inno Beam LED has 5 selectable dimming curves, a high speed shutter for slow to fast strobing and pulsing, and has a low power draw of 129W at maximum.