The ADJ Mega GO Flood Par HO is a high output rechargeable lithium battery powered low profile LED Par fixture featuring TRI LED (3-IN-1) Surface Mount Diodes. This Par fixture offers the creativity of RGB color mixing for stage or wall washing, has a 120-degree beam angle, plus the freedom to set up where ever you wish without the restrictions of power. With a wide beam angle and short throw from its SMD LEDs, the Mega Go Flood Par HO is designed for short, wide wall washing and backlighting of Scrim.
This fixture uses LEDs rated at approximately 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 22W. DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit’s 4-button LED display, or controlled by a DMX Controller or the ADJ RFC RF remote control (sold separately). There is no duty cycle, plus users can daisy-chain the power from one unit to the next with the built-in IEC power Ins/Outs, up to 25 Mega Go Flood Par HOs. The built-in battery will keep a charge for up to 4.5 hours (full on) from a full, single charge.
American DJ Mega Go Flood Par HO Stage Light Features
- Rechargeable lithium battery powered bright flat Par 38 wash fixture
- Smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color created by mixing Red, Green and Blue TRI SMD LEDs (fast or slow color change operation)
- Power and DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 7 DMX Channels Modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channels
- 5 Operational modes: Dimmer Color Change; Static Color; Auto (Program Run); Sound Active and DMX-512 Mode
- Flicker Free Operation
- 4-Button DMX LED Display
- 35 built-in Color Macros
- LED Pulse and Strobe effects
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Includes dual mounting brackets (Scissor Yoke) to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)