The ADJ Monster Quad is a four lens high output Moonflower effect that is powered by 25 1-Watt RGBWA LEDs (5x Red, 54x Green, 5x Blue, 5x White, & 5x Amber). With a very wide 93-degree beam angle, vibrant colors and 12 built-in shows, the Monster Quad covers a large area of a dance floor and bring pure lighting excitement to any party.
American DJ Monster Quad Stage Light Features
- Quad lens LED Moonflower Effect
- 25x 1W RGBWA LEDs (5x Red, 5x Green, 5x Blue, 5x White, & 5x Amber) (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- Stand Alone or Master-Slave Configuration Set Up
- 1 DMX Channel
- 12 Built-In Light Shows
- ADJ UC-IR Remote compatible (Sold Separately): Control Stand By, Full On, Color, Strobe, Speed, Sound, Show & Dimming
- 4-button DMX LCD display on rear panel
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- IEC Power Cord Daisy Chain (6 Fixtures Max @ 120V and 10 Fixtures Max @ 230V)
- Includes single yoke to mount on wall or from trussing bracket
- Safety Loop on rear panel
The fixture features stand alone and master/slave configuration with 3 operational modes: Sound Active, Show Mode or DMX Control. Users may also control this LED Moonflower using a DMX software or hardware controller, or from the ADJ’s UC-IR infrared remote.
On the rear panel user can change the functions of the Monster Quad with the 4-button LCD display, daisy chain the power via IEC connections and link multiple fixtures via 3-pin DMX cables. There is a safety loop on the rear panel as well to be used with safety cable.