ADJ's myDMX 3.0 has a new, robust hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your lightshow. ADJ’s myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible).
ADJ MYDMX 3 Lighting Controller New and Improved
- Once the showfile is saved on this Dec 22nd release, it will no longer be possible to open the showfile on a previous version of the myDMX software (ie. no going back to October release unless an old copy of the showfile is saved)
- myDMX 3.0 users can now open and load saved .DLM showfiles from myDMX 2.0/2.1 software into myDMX 3 and the patch and scenes and steps will import, no more starting over, open your .DLM file and pick up where you left off in myDMX 2.0/2.1 software!
- There are new Play Mode icons on each button to help illustrate if a scene is set to play to time or sound or BPM trigger
- You can now MIDI Map the group buttons
- Full changelog and new feature list to be displayed in the myDMX Facebook group.
Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in Express Mode; 512 "Live" DMX channels & 60 "Stand Alone" DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote, 8 port contacts or Midi features). However, these features plus other upgrades, including additional Live & Stand Alone channels can be purchased at https://store.dmxsoft.com/. myDMX 2.1 and 3.0 interfaces will run in Full mode when running myDMX 2.1 software.
If you already own myDMX 2.1 hardware, you can download the myDMX 3.0 software for free from the Downloads tab. Note: it will run in Express Mode.
ADJ MYDMX 3 Lighting Controller Features
- Play multiple scenes at a time
- Arrange scenes into groups
- Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
- Live snapshots
- Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
- Stand Alone backup memory
- BPM tap
- Flash scenes
- Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
- Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 DMX channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor & support
- Drag and drop effects generator
- Works with simple scenes/steps
- Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
- “Maintenance” application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.
- “Cloud search for profiles” Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
- Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
- Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
- Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS
- Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)
- Additional feature and software upgrades available at https://store.dmxsoft.com/
American DJ Lighting and American DJ Branded Products = 1-year Limited Warranty, Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding Laser Products, StarTec Series and lamps; American DJ Laser Products = 90-Day Limited Warranty; American DJ L.E.D. Products = 2-year Limited Warranty excluding motors which have a 1-year; ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year Limited Warranty