A revolutionary new lighting control system, the ADJ’s mydmx GO is is extremely powerful and incredibly easy to use. It combines a uniquely intuitive app-based control surface with a compact interface that connects wirelessly to an iPad, Android or Amazon Fire tablet and provides a standard 3-pin XLR output for connection to a lighting system.
ADJ MYDMX GO Lighting Control System Features
- DMX Lighting Control App for iPad or Android Tablets
- 256 DMX channels (Up to 256 additional channels can be purchased at store.dmxsoft.com for use with mydmx GO. 512 additional channels can be purchased if a second universe is required when using the interface with myDMX 3.0 software only)
- DMX over WIFI & USB
- Library of 15,000+ lighting fixtures
- Manual Channel Control
- Light Position Calibration
- 21 Automatic Effects
- 50 User Presets
- Speed / Size / Shift / Fade / Fan control
- Master & Submasters
- Color Wheel
- Plug & Play
- Upgrades available at store.dmxsoft.com
- Note: iPad sold separately
The mydmx GO app requires zero programming but can be used to create stunning synchronized lightshows across any combination of lighting fixtures. It’s distinctive layout features two FX wheels – one for color chases and one for movements patterns – which each contain eight pre-programmed effects. These can be selected independently, customized (by altering the color palette, speed, size, shift and fan) and combined to create a vast number of different unique effects which can then be stored for instant recall to one of 50 user-defined presets. In a matter of seconds, incredible lighting displays can be easily created that would require hours of programming using traditional control systems.
With an extensive fixture library of 15,000+ profiles, the mydmx GO can be used to control all types of DMX lighting from any manufacturer. It is ideal for use by mobile entertainers as well as for small nightclubs, bars and leisure venues where a simple and easy to use lighting control system is required.
Amazon Fire and Android version 4.0.3 or higher
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.