Utilizing modern technology, American DJ has designed the Par ZP100 3K with a modern LED twist to the traditional halogen Par Can. It is powered by a potent 100W warm white C.O.B. (Chip On Board) LED with a color temperature of 3000K. Its output is comparable to a 1000W halogen sealed beam Par. It is equipped with 5 different beam angle options that may be changed by hand. powerCON In/Out allows for the fixture to be daisy chained, while 5-pin DMX control offers a variable strobe rate and 5 different dimming curve options. Its external housing is a traditional Par Can silver polished aluminum.
The Par Z100 3K allows lighting and stage designers the look of the traditional stage par with the technological conveniences of modern day lighting. The advantages include low power draw, fixture and performers won’t get hot on stage, DMX control of dimming and strobe. There are no dimmer controllers need. The fixture comes with a gel frame in which diffusion filters may be inserted to further change the beam angle.
ADJ PAR ZP100 3K Stage Light Features
- 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
- Adjustable latch to manually change beam angle
- Includes gel frame for diffusion filters (Diffusion filter sold separately)
- Strobe effect (25Hz max)
- Flicker Free Operation
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100% with 5 dimming curves
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Silver polished aluminum exterior housing
- ETL Approved