The American DJ Vizi Beam 5R is a DMX intelligent, moving head fixture.
The Vizi Beam 5R is much faster than previous ADJ moving heads because it is much lighter in weight and more compact than other moving heads in its class. Plus it also offers a flat, even spot field and even more saturation of colors. Featuring a very tight, 3-degree beam with extreme output, the Vizi Beam 5R is ideal for applications where a small beam is necessary.
American DJ Vizi Beam 5R Moving Head DJ Lighting Effect Features
- RDMX - Remote DMX addressing (Change DMX values remotely from any DMX Console)
- 4 operational modes: DMX, Master/Slave, Stand Alone and Sound Active
- 12 DMX channels
- Gobo scroll mode
- LED DMX 4-Button menu system
- 3-degree beam angle
- Auto X-Y repositioning
- 12 dichroic colors + white (UV included)
- 14 static, fixed gobos + spot
- 3D Prism with macros
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo size: 6 mm viewable gobo size
- Independent gobo and color wheels
- Pan: 360-degree standard (540-degree optional)
- Tilt: 270-degree
- Auto Focus
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Strobe effect
- Frost Filter
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Hanging bracket included
The Vizi Beam 5R can be a 10 channel or 12 channel DMX unit. The fixture can operate in three different operating modes; show mode, sound-active, or under DMX control. The Vizi Beam 5R can be used as a stand alone unit or in a master/slave configuration.
Enhance your show with the Vizi Beam 5R rotating head light fixture.