Designed for the performance minded DJs, the VMS 5 DJ Controller will control your software and music from your laptop (4 Deck and 2 Deck DVS!). A comprehensive DJ Controller, the VMS 5 features an easy to view mixer section so you can concentrate on your audience.
ADJ VMS 5 DJ Controller Features
- 6 Channel Stand Alone Mixer with full Midi capability
- New Larger Platters
- New Browser Section
- New Easy View LED Mixer section
- Improved Button Layout
- Virtual DJ 8 LE included with new software features
- User configurable sound card, DVS Mode or 4-Deck Mode
- 2x Pro Quality Microphone XLR Combo Mic inputs with 3 Band EQ
- Innofader cross fader compatible (sold separately)
- 2 Phono, 4 Line, 4 USB, 2 Microphone inputs
Pro Features include: The Inno-fader compatibility (the VMS Series was the first controls to offer this) with curve control and assign and reverse, XLR master output with Balance & Booth output. DSP D-Core inside with studio quality audio engineerinp + pro stage microphone circuitry. It has 34 assignable rotary controllers, 4 assignable rotary encoders, 50 MIDI buttons with LED illuminations, including 18 with dual blue/red LEDs.
VMS 5 has 62 Assignable MIDI buttons and switches, dual 2000 point resolution touch sensitive turntable scratch controls, dual MIDI Controls on all buttons and switches, 5 assignable linear fader controllers, two 10-bit resolutions pitch sliders, and multi-functional rotary browser with 4 function buttons.