The ADJ Vortex 1200 offers a new dimension of excitement for nightclubs, bars, stage productions and mobile entertainers. This unique Moving Head produces a Moonflower type effect that sprays hundreds of colored beams of light across a room or dance floor.
The Vortex 1200 uses twelve 10W RGBW (4-IN-1) Quad color LEDs. It’s 16-piece lens kit continuously rotates back and forth creating pure lighting excitement. Other features include: zoom (5 ~ 44-degree beam angle), fast pan/tilt, 3 operational modes, 4 DMX channel modes, 23 built-in color macros, 4 show modes and 5 selectable dimming curves.
The Vortex 1200’s quad LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, the maximum power draw is 174W, and up to 4 Vortex 1200’s (@ 120V) or 8 Vortex 1200’s (@ 230V) may be power daisy-chained together via the built-in PowerCon connectors. The unit includes an Omega bracket for mounting on truss or stands.
American DJ Vortex 1200 Stage Light Features:
- Unique Moving Head with a Moonflower type effect that produces hundreds of beams of light
- 16-piece lens kit rotates continuous 360 degrees counter or counter-clockwise
- Twelve 10W RGBW Quad Color (4-IN-1) LEDs
- Effect Zoom: 5 ~ 44-degree beam angle
- 23 Built-In Color Macros
- Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
- Fast Pan Tilt Movement
- 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
- 4 Show Modes
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
- Fan cooled
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Electronic Strobe/Random effect; random strobe slow to fast
- PowerCON AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (up to 4 Vortex 1200’s @ 120V and 8 Vortex 1200’s @ 230V)
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers