The ADJ WiFLY WLC16 is a 19-inch rack mount, 512-channel DMX Controller with ADJ’s WiFLY, wireless DMX built-in. It allows users to control ADJ WiFLY compatible products wirelessly without the use of DMX cables. It has a built-in antenna that sends the wireless DMX signal to other WiFLY products. There is also a 3 pin XLR, DMX out onboard so that signals may also be sent via DMX cables to non-WiFLY products.
American DJ WiFly WLC16 Lighting Controller Features
- 512 channel DMX Controller with ADJ’s WiFLY Transceiver Wireless DMX on-board
- 16 fixtures, up to 32 channels each
- 30 Banks of 16 programmable scenes
- 6 Programmable chases of 480 scenes
- 16 Sliders for manual control of channels
- Auto mode controlled by speed and fade time sliders
- Master blackout function
- 3-Pin XLR DMX out
- Password Protection
- Speed and Fade control
- Tap Sync Speed / Sound trigger override
- Built in microphone for sound triggering
- Power failure memory
- 16 x 2 character backlit digital display
- On-board SD card slot (2GB SD Card is included. Supports up to 4GB max)
- All programmed data is stored onto the SD card.
The WiFLY WLC16 supports up to 16 fixtures each with up to 32 DMX channels, 30 banks of 16 programmable scenes each, and 6 programmable chases of 480 scenes each. Other features include a backlit digital display, SD card memory, password protection, tap sync and a built-in microphone for sound triggering.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.