Distortion-free performance in a size that is ideal for virtually any studio! The included Sub8 subwoofer compliments the A5X monitors, allowing discerning listeners to mix with confidence down to 28Hz. Upgrade your setup with this killer bundle and never look back!
Note: The Iso-Acoustic stands are sold separately
Adam Audio A5X
The speaker features a 5.5 inch carbon fiber/rohacell/glass fiber midwoofer and an X-ART tweeter to deliver crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response. Each driver is powered by its own 50 watt amplifier for strong, distortion-free performance. Dual bass ports on the front of the cabinet help to extend the bass response.
The monitor has XLR and RCA input connectors, allowing you to connect to virtually any audio system or device you encounter. A unique Stereolink connector, consisting of 2 RCA jacks, allows you to bypass a second stereo channel to a second speaker. This lets you connect a pair of A5X speakers together and control the overall stereo volume of the system from either speaker's gain knob. This is ideal for small, mixer-free applications where volume needs to be adjusted easily. In addition to the main gain control on the front panel, the A5X also features a tweeter gain control and a set of high and low shelving controls on the rear panel.
Adam Audio A5X Powered Studio Monitor Features
Adam Audio Sub8 Subwoofer
- Compact design, ideal for home, project, and mobile studios
- 5.5 inch carbon fiber/rohacell/glass fiber midwoofer and X-ART tweeter deliver crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response
- Each driver is powered by its own 50W amplifier for strong, distortion-free performance
- Dual bass ports on the front of the cabinet help to extend the bass response
- XLR and RCA input connectors allow you to connect to virtually any audio system or device you encounter
- Unique Stereolink connector lets you connect a pair of A5X speakers together and control the overall stereo volume of the system from either speaker's gain knob
- Front-panel gain control and rear-panel tweeter gain control for precise adjustments, plus high and low shelving filter controls
Housing an excellent 8 inch woofer with a large 50 mm voicecoil, the Adam Audio Sub8 Powered Studio Subwoofer is a small, yet powerful, subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of a monitoring system.
Adam Audio Sub8 Powered Studio Subwoofer Features
- Active bass reflex speaker
- 8 inch coated paper woofer
- 2 motorized knobs for tailoring input level and crossover frequency settings
- Includes wireless remote control
- 2 year warranty
The front baffle features two motorized knobs that let you tailor input level and crossover frequency settings for the best performance in your studio. These knobs can be controlled with an included wireless remote, allowing you to optimize your sound reproduction from your ideal listening position.
A 0°/180° phase switch and a switchable 85 Hz highpass filter allow you to find the best setting for an optimum in sound and performance. The low cut off frequency of 28 Hz (-3 dB point) enables this subwoofer to reproduce register of even this range in a highly authentic manner.