The Akai EIE Pro USB Audio Interface is a tabletop USB 2.0 audio interface perfectly tailored for your project and portable studio setups. The EIE Pro four-in, four-out device features low latency ASIO drivers and enables you to record up to 24-bit resolution and sample rates of 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/88.2 kHz/96 kHz into virtually any DAW, recording or performance software on Mac and PC-based systems.
The EIE Pro houses three convenient USB inputs, in addition to its main USB 2.0 port, enabling you to connect controllers, hard drives or any other peripheral when native ports on a computer may be limited. The compact recording interface contains high-quality components including nickel-plated input jacks, analog-style VU meters and a rugged aluminum casing for a powerful, professional, portable audio solution.
Akai EIE Pro USB Audio Interface Features
- USB audio interface with up to 24-bit recording resolution supporting all standard sample rates
- Four XLR-1/4 inch combo jacks with phantom power and gain control
- Four nickel-plated 1/4 inch outputs
- Two classic, high-quality VU level meters with switchable sources and RED peak LEDS
- Three additional USB ports for connecting other devices through to a computer
- Includes Pro Tools Express, a 16 Channel, Lite version of ProTools 10
- 5 Pin DIN MIDI Interface
- Headphone output with switchable source and direct monitoring dial
- Table-top, solid construction with a great-looking, classic design