The new Akai Pro Fire represents the first of its kind, a dedicated hardware controller for the FL Studio DAW platform. Created in close partnership with Image-Line, Fire is a high-performance tool designed to enhance the workflow and music-creating experience for all FL Studio producers.
Akai Fire Controller for FL Studio Features
Playing With Fire
- Plug-and-play integration with FL Studio
- Quickly input patterns along the timeline in the step sequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
- Record notes in Performance mode
- Graphical OLED display
- 4 banks of assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist windows
- Use dedicated controls to quickly browse audio and project files
- Dedicated Transport controls
- USB bus-powered
Featuring plug-and-play integration, within seconds you’ll be creating patterns and building tracks using Fire’s 4x16 matrix. Instantly navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist menus without the click of a mouse. The graphical OLED display makes for easy browsing and tactile control over the various files, menus and parameters within your FL Studio session. And the dedicated transport buttons give you full control of your music.
When in Performance mode, Fire deftly blurs the lines between controller and instrument with its ability to play and record notes in time using the velocity-sensitive RGB pads. Up to four units can be connected to FL Studio at once, creating an 8x32 matrix for the ultimate Fire experience.
Compatible with both PC and MAC to coincide with the release of FL 20, the Akai Pro Fire is built for the FL Studio user who wants to stop clicking and start playing FL Studio like a powerful studio and stage instrument!