The LPK25 Wireless allows you to play and record keyboard parts without annoying cables. The LPK25 Wireless takes the portability and feature-rich performance of the original LPK25 to the next level. Introducing Bluetooth MIDI connectivity: Now you can control your plug-in instruments from anywhere in the room, providing the ultimate in studio setup flexibility.
Akai LPK25 Wireless Bluetooth 25 Key Keyboard Controller Features
- Supports Bluetooth MIDI for iOS and Mac OS X
- USB-MIDI controller works with virtually all audio software
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys
- Arpeggiator, sustain pedal input, octave up and down and tap tempo controls
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC; no driver installation required
- Four programmable memory banks
- Comes with editor software for Mac and PC
- USB bus or battery powered (3 AA, not included)
Powered by 3 AA batteries for a truly untethered experience, the LPK25 Wireless is optimized for long battery life (at least 12 hours of performance time). No batteries? No problem. The LPK25 Wireless can also be powered with the included USB cable.
Light as a Feather, Heavy on Features
Lightweight and perfect for the laptop musician on the go, LPK25 Wireless is packed full of expressive punch. At the center of the controller is a solid, 25-note mini-keybed that’s nice to the touch. Octave up and down buttons ensure you are playing in the right note range. The powerful Arpeggiator mode turns chords into exciting and complex music phrases.
The LPK25 Wireless also comes equipped with a sustain pedal input for enhanced control over every chord, riff and run.
The LPK25 Wireless can also connect to any iOS device. Rip the keys on countless available music apps for truly on-the-go performance that leaves the lightest of footprints.
Two of a Kind
Paired with the LPD8 Wireless, our Bluetooth controller, the two controllers form a killer combo of wire-free musical portability. Mobile producer and performers have never had it so good.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.