The Akai MPC5000 has a greatly expanded feature set and that legendary MPC feel! The MPC series set the standard for beat production. What would it take to make the ultimate MPC? Dozens of engineers, 20 years of experience and a new synth and drum sampling engine unlike any MPC ever. Introducing the MPC5000; the new standard for music production.
||Purchase the Akai MPC5000 today and get a
FREE Download of the MC5000 OS 2.0
The MPC5000 is the first MPC ever to include 8-track streaming hard disk recording, a 20-voice, 3-oscillator analog synthesizer with arpeggiator, a new sequencing engine with 960 ppq resolution, pad and track muting and mixing, 64 continuous sample tracks. There's even a new FX engine with 4 FX buses and 2FX per bus.
Akai MPC5000 Features
- 64-voice drum/phrase sampler with 64MB memory (Expandable to 192MB)
- Three-oscillator virtual analog synth engine with built-in arpeggiator
- Over 300 Virtual Analog synth presets included
- Eight tracks of Direct-to-Hard Disk recording
- Over 40 all new effects available within a modular 4-bus effects processor
- Master compressor and equalizer
- Built-in hard disk drive
- Optional CD-R/DVD drive
- USB 2.0 port for computer connectivity
- CF Type-2 card slot (up to 2GB)
- Chop-Shop 2.0 slices a loop into individual samples and assigns it to a pad
- Patched Phrases ensures proper tempo sync without changing pitch
- Continuous Sample Track ensures samples play in perfect sync
- 12 Q-link controlls internal automation, MIDI and parameter editing
- 240 x 128 hinged backlit LCD
- 10 built-in analog outputs, plus 8 ADAT-optical and stereo S/PDIF IO
- Powerful new multimode filter
- Two MIDI inputs and Four MIDI outputs
- Turntable phono inputs with RIAA pre-amp
- XLR / 1/4 inch combo jacks with selectable mic/line levels
- Sample library provided by Loopmasters.com
Check out the in-depth comparison chart for all the MPC's that Akai makes.
Use it to find out exactly how much power you need!
In addition, the MPC5000 features a 64-voice drum/phrase sampler with 64MB memory - expandable up to 192MB. The display is twice the size of the MPC2500 and MPC1000 so waveforms appear crystal-clear. Integrated Chop Shop 2.0 now supports stereo chops and Patched Phrases. The MPC5000 is also the first MPC to include Random and Cycle sample playback in addition to velocity Zone Play. A turntable preamp is also included.
The MPC5000's virtual analog synth eliminates need for external analog synth modules or buggy software based synthesizers. The new 8-track direct to disk recorder lets you produce your whole song in the MPC and then mix it down with the internal sequenced programs and any input thru material. Add the optional CD/DVD drive and you can then burn an audio or data CD or your mix. Over 650MB of premium-quality sounds from Loopmasters are included to get you up and running with pro-quality production in seconds.
Click Here to see our great selection of recording and accessory packages!
About MPC5000 OS 2.0
The MPC5000 is the most talked-about MPC in the music industry today. It’s the latest evolution of the unquestioned standard in sample-based music production. The MPC5000 builds on the MPC foundation, combining powerful sequencing, sampling and processing with the feel of the exclusive MPC pads and Q-Link assignable controls. It adds never-before-seen MPC advancements such as a virtual-analog synthesizer, a streaming hard disc recorder, incomparably high-resolution sequencing, and over 100 other new capabilities.
MPC5000 OS 2.0 Features
- More than 25 new features for MPC5000
- Many improvements designed to specifically address user input
- FREE download from akaipro.com/mpc5000
- Create and load Keygroup Programs for chromatic key-mapped sample playback
- Import S1000, S3000, S5000/S6000, Z4/Z8, and MPC4000-format sample libraries
- MultiEdit function enables editing parameters on a group of pads or all pads
- Enhanced sample editing in ChopShop 2.0
- Extensive navigation shortcuts
- Quantize Track and Pad Mutes to the internal or external clock for performance
- Full automation of mixer and effects
- Grand piano Keygroup Programs included
MPC5000 OS 2.0 is a free, new operating system upgrade that includes more than 25 additional improvements, many of which are developed to accommodate the specific requests of the people who use the MPC5000 every day. MPC5000 OS 2.0 is a free download from the docs & downloads tab at akaipro.com/mpc5000.