Successor to the Famous C414 B-TL II, AKG Brings You the C414 XLII!
The C414 XLII shows the unique sonic signature of the highly sought after AKG C12 which enables lead vocals and solo instruments to be placed even in a dense mix. The unrivalled up-front sound is also well-known for distant miking applications like classic music recording or drum ambience miking.
AKG C414 XL II Condenser Microphone Features
- Nine selectable pickup patterns provide the perfect setting for any application
- Lock Mode: all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use
- Peak Hold LED even detects shortest overload peaks
- Incredible Dynamic Range of 152 dB
- Three switchable different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
- Leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components
- Ensures shortest signal path and extra protection against moisture
- Includes case, pop filter, windscreen and spider-type shock mount
- Designed, Engineered and Built in Vienna, Austria
The AKG C414 XLII offers nine pickup patterns which enable you to choose the perfect setting for every application. For live-sound applications and permanent installations all controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use. A Peak Hold LED displays even shortest overload peaks.
The XLII version differs from the XLS version in one major respect - the capsule. Both, the slight presence boost and the impressive spatial reproduction is similar to the legendary C12 microphones.
AKG C414 XLII Applications
- Lead vocals
- Lead instruments
- Choir miking
- Drum overhead miking
- Classic music recording
For over 60 years, leading musicians and engineers have used legendary AKG microphones to capture their sound so their audience hears every nuance. The C414 family has been one of the world’s most widely-used and respected studio and stage microphones in audio history. AKG has continually set new benchmarks for useful features, improved technical specifications and ease of use to answer requests from ever-demanding recording studios, broadcast stations and audio engineers.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.