The C519ML is designed for brass and woodwind instruments on stage and in studio. The AKG C 519ML clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (dig out your didgeridoo!).
AKG C 519 ML MicroMic Features
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, drums, and percussions
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Detachable microphone cable
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Includes a mini-XLR cable and the unique A400 adapter plate for easy mounting onto wireless body-pack transmitters PT40/45/450/470.
Room to move for the wind section at last! Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519ML an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound.
The C 519 ML features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone’s frequency response to your instrument's sound. The C519ML can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.