When paired with most music software and MIDI hardware devices, Alesis Q49 Compact Keyboard Controller utilizes both USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI connections to bring out the best in your music production whether designed for live or studio use. The Q49 is the best of all worlds; compact, affordable and easy to use.
Alesis Q49 Compact Controller Keyboard Features
- 49-key keyboard controller for use with virtually all music software and MIDI devices
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing, and performing
- Bus powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable
The Q49 provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider, and the ability to send program changes from the keys.
Ableton Live Lite
The Q49 comes with a copy of Ableton Live Lite, Alesis Edition software, for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. The Q49 is also the perfect choice for controlling hardware MIDI devices. Its compact size and portability make it ideal for fitting into existing rigs and then hitting the road. Place it a tier above an existing workstation keyboard and utilize Q49's streamlined layout to maximize your sound and performance options. You can even send Program Changes from the Q49's keys to change programs, patches, and more.