The portable DX168 AudioRack is a 16-in/8-out remote unit for the SQ/dLive mixing system. The remote audio unit shall provide 16 XLR inputs with individually configured Phantom Power and 8 XLR outputs. Phantom power LED indicators shall be provided per input socket on the remote audio rack.
Allen And Heath DX168 16-in/8-out AudioRack Features
- 16 Mic Preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- Compatible with dLive S Class and dLive C Class hardware
- Up to 6 DX168 units can be added to a dLive system for 96 inputs / 48 outputs
- Cascade mode allows daisy-chaining of 2 DX168 Expanders for additional I/O (requires firmware 1.60 or higher)
- Redundant DX connection to dLive S Class hardware
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Rubber bumpers
- Carry handle
Two Ethercon DX link connectors shall be provided for transport of the digital audio and control signals. The unit shall be able to operate in redundant or cascade mode by means of a mechanical switch. In redundant mode the unit shall provide full redundant connection to the Mixrack or Surface. In cascade mode the unit shall allow series connection of two units.
The Ethernet protocol shall provide control to the remote preamp, and all mic preamps are scene recallable by the digital mixing system. Unit firmware shall automatically be updated when connected to the digital mixing system.
The remote audio rack shall have a robust steel chassis and shall be designed to be portable and to be placed horizontally or vertically on the stage or performance environment.
A carrying handle shall be provided to facilitate lifting and holding the device when moving and an optional padded dust cover shall be available.
The remote audio rack shall also be mounted in a 19” equipment rack or case using an optional remote audio rack kit.
The remote audio rack shall have a built-in power supply accepting AC mains voltages of 100~240V, 50/60 Hz, 35W max via an earthed 3-pin IEC male connector mounted on the rear chassis.
Recommended operating temperature for the remote audio rack shall be 0 to 35 degrees Celsius.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.