The Ampeg BA-110 10 inch Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance-driven features in a professional design perfect for practice or rehearsal. Featuring Ampeg’s Bass Scrambler overdrive, the BA-110 delivers grit and grind any bassist will love.
The BA-110 also features a true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitor angle that adds clarity in any situation. The front-facing panel is always accessible with great features like a headphone out /line in to practice silently with your mobile music device. The ruggedly portable BA-110 combo features an all-steel amp chassis and protective metal corners for added durability.
Ampeg BA-110 v2 Bass Combo Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 40 watts RMS power
- 10 inch Ampeg Custom10 speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind
- True 60 degree sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design is only 33.0 lbs
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Effective September 17, 2010:
Heritage Series: 5 years on Electronics, 2 years on Speakers, 180-day Tubes; SVT Classic and Pro Series; 5 years on Electronics, 2 years on Speakers; 90-day Tubes. All PF BA, Diamond Blue and BA Combo Amps: 2 years on Electronics and Speakers; 90 days tubes. Discontinued and B-Stock Products: Limited 90-day No-Fault Warranty