Take home a performance pedalboard packed full of essential guitar tones and effects with the help of a 0% interest monthly payment plan from AMS! Our guitar experts have carefully assembled this pedalboard with gear from the best brands in effects, each built to best suit our purchase plans. You’re automatically Pre-Approved for the 3-pay plan on purchases from $89 to $1,500, so enjoy easy monthly payments and add more sounds to your guitar setup!
AMS Pedalboard Pack 2 Includes
On Stage GPB3000
- On Stage GPB3000 Pedal Board with Gig Bag
- Boss SD1 Super Overdrive Pedal
- Behringer DR400 Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Pedal
- Electro-Harmonix Wailer Wah Pedal
Designed to cut set up/tear down to a fraction of the time, the GPB3000 lets users pre-wire their FX chains, making it the perfect choice for busy guitarists. At 18.7” x 9”, the angled pedal board has room enough for up to 10 standard size foot pedals or even more if using minis.
On Stage GPB3000 Pedal Board with Gig Bag Features
- Room for 10 standard size foot pedals
- Angled for comfortable access with feet
- Cutouts for power distribution and cable management
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 18.7” x 9” surface
- Adhesive hook and loop strips included for custom organization
- Includes custom gig bag with shoulder strap, interior pocket, and non-skid rubber feet
Its lightweight aluminum construction makes it easy to carry, yet it stands up to the most energetic performances. Strategic cutouts provide a versatile cable management system to organize and hide power cables, while the included adhesive hook loop strips mean pedals can be arranged as desired.
The GPB3000 includes a high quality gig-ready bag. Custom fit for easy in/out, the padded bag protects pedals and settings during transport. An interior mesh pocket provides storage for cables, batteries, and other accessories. Transport is easy thanks to a removable shoulder strap and padded carry handle. Non-skid rubber pads on bottom of the bag round out its protective features.
The Boss SD1 Super Overdrive Pedal delivers exciting overdrive without ruining your guitar's harmonic overtones.
The SD1 is equipped with a tone control allowing any desired boost or cut in the high band to produce more varied overdrive effects.
Recognized by guitarists everywhere as the world's first name in compact effects pedals, BOSS makes sure you get the tone you want every time you play. Whether it be classic or hard rock, blues, jazz, country, funk or something new, wild and completely on the edge, BOSS helps you find your tone.
Beyond the killer effects pedals, BOSS is also constantly pushing the envelope to develop innovative multi-effects, rhythm machines and other easy-to-use instruments for musicians of all types. Put simply, BOSS gives you the great-sounding tools you need to spend more time making great music.
Behringer DR400 Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Pedal is the ultimate digital reverb/delay effects pedal.
Looking for soaking wet vintage reverb, and delay that sounds like it was borne of an especially fab late-night recording session in 1968? Look no further than the Behringer DR400.
Powered by the Behringer Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor, the DR400 Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Pedal offers three delay styles, four reverb styles and four styles that combine the two. Dedicated Tone and Reverb Time dials double as Feedback and Delay Time, depending on what mode you're in, while the Balance dial determines the perfect mix of clean and affected tone. There’s even a Tap function that allows you to dial in the delay tempo by pressing the footswitch. A dazzling blue LED indicates the power status and a top-quality on/off switch maintains awesome signal integrity. You can power this pedal with a 9 V battery or a Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included). Give your sound a whole new sense of space and time with the Behringer DR400 Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Pedal. This amazing pedal fits perfectly within every musician’s pedal board and budget.
Behringer DR400 Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Pedal Features
- Ultimate digital reverb/delay effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects including reverb, delay and combinations
- Dedicated Mode, Reverb/Delay time, Tone/Feedback and Balance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Featuring the great sound and tone of the award winning Crying Tone Wah, the Wailer Wah is a rugged, lightweight pedal and with a traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism. It's also extremely affordable.
Electro Harmonix Wailer Wah Pedal Features
- Killer wah and cocked wah sounds
- Traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism
- Super affordable
- Rugged yet lightweight, at just over 1.5 pounds it’s lighter than most popular wah pedals and a real weight saver for your pedalboard