No other portable unit can match Zen Studio's comprehensive analog and digital I/O. Zen is designed to meet the needs of both up-and-coming and experienced producers, field recording engineers, sound designers, freelancers on the move, or independent musicians in search of greater sound quality and flexibility.
The world-class mic pres, Antelope's signature clocking and the FPGA-based DSP Effects result in the best sounding portable recording interface available. This eye-catching, light and ergonomic device easily fits into a backpack or even a shoulder bag.
Antelope Audio Zen Studio USB Audio Interface Features
Zen Studio comes with the following pack of effects:
- Free Integrated FPGA-based AFX modeling legendary vintage gear
- 24 channels I/O simultaneous streaming via custom USB
- 24-BIT, 192 KHZ AD/DA analog-sounding conversion
- 12 Hi-end Mic Pres, Hi-Z, Mic and Line ins
- Flawless 4th Generation 64-bit clocking and unique analog circuitry
- Rock-solid zero-latency USB audio interface
- Windows & OS X compatible
- EQUALIZER LEGENDS: VEQ – 1A, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- VINTAGE COMPRESSORS: FET-A76, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR
- AURAVERB: New Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for “Smooth and Clear” Sound
All Antelope interfaces feature Antelope’s unique and powerful hardware-based audio effects platform. This custom FPGA -based (Field Programmable Gate Array) platform not only guarantees the lowest sound latency on the market when creating and streaming multiple mixes, but provides Antelope’s devices with massive hardware modeling capabilities.
It includes a constantly growing library of Antelope’s very own enhanced versions of legendary studio gear.
Zen Studio is powered by Antelope Audio Acoustically Focused Clocking, providing the most analog-sounding A/D & D/A conversion on the market. Zen is enhanced by Antelope's battle-tested USB technology, as in the top-selling 32-channel Orion interface which is the centerpiece of the live playback rigs for artists such as Rihanna, Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake.
Zen Studio DSP is based on a custom FPGA device with massive parallel processing capabilities – eight times more powerful than DSP chips used in similar devices. The unit is fully controllable using an intuitive desktop application on both PC and Mac, offering flexible signal routing and DSP-based Effects along side custom presets.
All audio I/O is available simultaneously for a total of 38 possible input and 32 output channels, plus 24 simultaneous I/O channels via USB. Users can create up to four independent zero-latency mixes assignable to any outputs, including the two independent headphone outputs and monitor outputs.